This event is no longer open for signup. Find out more and join us next time!
Where is the link to my charity page?
Visit this page and use the search bar to locate your charity page. Click on the Details Tab. Copy the URL in your browser and use that link to send to your potential donors in order for them to donate directly to your charity.
Here are some helpful hints to assure your organization is ready to start fundraising and assist with making the most out of this incredible opportunity!
1 - Make sure your profile is up to date and has all three photos uploaded!
- Go to the discover page and search for your charity.
- If there are any changes you want to make go into the profile section in the charity dashboard. You can login by clicking HERE
- If you still see, Chase, our mascot laying down on your charity card please add a photo.
2 - View your resources in the dashboard and use them to create an epic campaign!
- Click HERE to login
- Click on the "RESOURCES" button
- The NASCAR Foundation has supplied lots of resources and graphics for your organization to use to help get the word out to your supporter.
- Recordings of the webinars are in this area as well for those that want to either watch for the first time or review the material we went over.
You may be wondering!
It says the event is pending, is this okay? When does the donate button appear on my page?
- The event will be in a pending state until we go live on May 16th at 5pm.
- At this time your organization will have a DONATE BUTTON appear on its charity page. This is how we know that donations are designated for your organization.
What is Peer to Peer?
Invite your closest supporters to join in the effort with Peer to Peer fundraising!
- P2P refers to the ability for your organization to get your closest supporters to fundraise on your behalf.
- Did you know that 1/2,400 supporters donate to an unsolicited donation while 1/4 will give to friends. On top of that, 85% of donors prefer to be asked by friends!