A charitable gaming solution where 50% of the proceeds go to charity and the other 50% to a lucky supporter.
We are charitable gaming experts.
Only non-profit organizations may operate raffles and rules vary greatly by jurisdiction. With decades of experience, we can help you navigate the complexities of running raffles legally in your community. We have you covered no matter what options you need to sell raffle tickets.
Easily sell 50/50 tickets at your event with point-of-sale handheld devices:
- Complete purchases in seconds with our intuitive and easy to use app
- Ability to print receipts or use a QR code for providing ticket purchasers with ticket numbers
- Modern payment methods including NFC, credit, debit and mobile wallets
- Redundant cellular connectivity so you are always connected
Expand your reach with online raffles.
- Your brand is front and center with customizable options
- Increase conversion with a mobile-friendly experience
- Automations that make it easy to manage your raffle
- Fast and secure credit/debit card payments
Combine the ease of in-person selling and online sales in one integrated platform.
Manage your raffles with ease
Our comprehensive raffle platform provides you with everything you need to launch, manage and run a successful 50/50 raffle.
- Custom Admin Dashboard
- Track real-time sales
- Designate Funds
- Group Management
- Build and manage your groups
- Group admins manage themselves
- Track progress with a quick glance
- Custom email receipts with your brand
- Randomly generate winners or pick live
- Post relevant information to your site
- Simple and easy to understand
- Powerful incentives for supporters
- Can be started within minutes
From Cash to Cashless
Many venues have gone cashless. This is a departure from typical cash only.
multiple payment options including credit, debit, NFC and mobile wallets all of which are fast and secure
has increased average transaction sizes by 19.5%
Start building your community with 50/50 Raffles
Connect with our team of 50/50 raffle experts and see how your nonprofit can grow revenue and impact faster than ever before.